ISCT 2021 Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission now open • Submission Deadline: January 25th, 2021
Join ISCT, the leading global society focused on the translation of cell and gene therapy, at the ISCT 2021 New Orleans VIRTUAL Meeting.
Why submit your abstract to ISCT 2021?
- Global networking: Discuss your research with global leaders in translation science.
- Publish your work: Accepted abstracts will be published in a special supplement of Cytotherapy, and many studies first presented at ISCT Annual Meetings go on to be published as full-length articles.
- Present your research: Authors of outstanding abstracts will have the opportunity for LIVE Oral Abstracts, to present their research at the Annual Meeting.
- Awards: $10,500 award funds to be won at ISCT 2021 New Orleans VIRTUAL:
- The Top Scoring Abstract Award ($1500 USD)
- Best Poster Award ($1500 USD)
- Early Stage Professional Awards ($1000 USD each, 3 available)
- Technologist Awards ($1000 USD each, 3 available)
- Top Scoring Emerging Economies Abstract Award ($1,000) – Sponsored by Cytotherapy
- ESP Rookie of the Year Award ($500 USD) – Sponsored by Cytotherapy
With record breaking attendance, ISCT 2020 Paris Virtual hosted over 2,000 experts from around the world. Abstracts presented at the event were viewed over 17,000 times. Don’t miss this opportunity to maximize the visibility and reach of your work.
Emphasizing the translational focus of ISCT, new abstract subcategories include:
- Basic Science and Preclinical studies
- Manufacturing and Regulatory
- Clinical Investigation
ISCT 2021 New Orleans Virtual Abstract Categories:
- Mesenchymal Stromal Cells
- Hematopoietic Stem/Progenitor Cells
- Embryonic stem cells, iPS and Related
- Tissue Specific Stem Cells
- Solid Organ Targeted Therapy
- Tissue Engineering
- Gene therapies
- Process Development and Manufacturing
- Regulatory Affairs, Quality Systems, Policy, and Ethics